Reimagining the World
by Steve Turley
The beginning of another school year is upon us. I doubt I’m alone in finding this one rather peculiar. Everywhere we look it appears as if our culture is falling apart, unravelling morally and socially; every facet of life seems to be going through redefinition, and the world as a whole appears to be spinning out of control.
by Lexi Detweiler
Pretty soon school will be in full swing. It’s likely that you’ve pushed pause on your academics over the summer and even if you haven’t, you’re still going to need the extra brain-boosting energy these snacks provide. I find it helpful to keep pre-cut fruits, veggies, and nuts on hand for last-minute munchies but if you have a little extra time, or a little helper to assist you, try one of these brain-boosting snacks.
If you like what Steve Turley had to say in this month’s feature, then you’ll love his book Awakening Wonder: A Classical Guide to Truth, Goodness, & Beauty. We love it so much we’re giving it away free with every order of $100 or more. All you need to do is ask! When placing orders over the phone, simply mention it to our representative. For online orders please type “Awakening Wonder” in the comments section.
Q. How are you able to do science courses in an online environment? What about the labs?
- The 500 Year Anniversary Reformation Tour!
- Summer Reading Contest - Deadline!
- New College Franklin Fall Prospective Student Weekend: September 23-25
- Diploma Program Enrollment for 2016-17 Now Open
- Come Join the Fellowship and Fun at National Gathering 2016!
- Would you like help teaching one or more subjects?
- Get Connected in Your Area
- Update on Veritas Press Alumni Association
- Openings with Veritas Press
Visit us on the web at VeritasPress.com
or call us at 1-800-922-5082.